Make an impact
AGE Africa invites you to leverage your celebrations of life and to spread the joy by adding a charitable focus! Why not pledge your birthday, wedding registry, or baby shower? Instead of receiving gifts, allow your guests the opportunity to make a donation in your name. Together, you and your loved ones will change the lives of young women living in rural Malawi!
- $50 – Buy a School Uniform
- $100 – Provide School Supplies for One Year
- $300 – Support One Girl in CHATS Girls Club for One Year
- $1,000 – Support One Girl in Secondary School for One Year
- $1,500 – Support One Girl in Post Secondary School for One Year
- $2,000 Advocate for Education: Support one young woman’s education past the traditional point of drop out (2 years).
- $4,000 Life Changer: Transform one young woman’s life forever. Pay for four years of her education, as well as her academic, career, and personal skills development giving her the best possible opportunity break the cycle of poverty for herself and her family.
- $5,000 Community Educator: Bring Career Guidance and Life Skills Mentoring to 10 young woman for one year
JOIN US IN THE RIDE FOR MALAWI
Each year, AGE Africa’s Board of Directors selects an event as part of our fundraising efforts to support our work to provide scholarships and life skills programs for girls in Malawi. For 2022, the board is proud to announce The Ride for Malawi, an ambitious biking event that will take us through the streets of Washington, DC. The Ride for Malawi will take place on September 10th, 2022.
If you are interested in volunteering with AGE Africa or riding to support our mission of advancing girls’ education in Malawi, please contact Concepcion Gaxiola, Executive Director of AGE Africa:
Email: [email protected]