Ride for Malawi 2022
In Malawi, less than 24% of girls are enrolled in secondary school, and less than 7% will graduate. Of the few young women who graduate, only 3% will qualify for post-secondary education, of which less than 1% will complete their degrees.
Join AGE Africa’s annual fundraiser and transform lives in rural Malawi by helping talented young women cross the educational finish line. Each dollar raised will directly support secondary and tertiary scholarships, after-school girls’ clubs, and our girls’ empowerment radio show.
Let’s ride together so every girl in Malawi has a chance to uplift her nation. #SheLeadsWeRise.
Join AGE Africa’s Ride for Malawi team at the DC Bike Ride on Saturday, September 10, 2022. Bike 20 miles on car-free streets across Washington, DC and inspire girls across Malawi with your support.
Follow these four simple steps to ride with us!
- Register on the DC Bike Ride Page
- Select a “Standard (ages 18+)” ticket and enter promo code “AGEAfrica” to receive 10% off the standard registration and $5 will be donated to AGE Africa
- Click “Join Team” and enter “AGE Africa – Ride for Malawi”
- Fill in your information, and you’re all set!
You can make a difference in the lives of Malawian girls no matter where you live. Participate in our virtual fundraising campaign and invite your friends, family, and community to join our mission.
- Visit and share our fundraising page and/or
- Create your own fundraising page (click the “FUNDRAISE” button)
- Reference our fundraising guides for inspiration:
Can’t make it to the Ride for Malawi? You can help us say “yes” to one more girl by donating today. Every gift contributes to changing lives.
Email [email protected] to learn about volunteer opportunities.
We’re here to help! Email [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you on September 10, 2022!
Check out highlights from Ride for Malawi 2021 below!